Home and Vehicle Modification Gallery
Having equipment installed in your home or vehicle is a big change for anyone who wants to be safe at home or in their vehicle. Our highly-trained technicians and installers at SUPERIOR Home Health Care will help you with the installation of anything we sell. View our Gallery of installations.
Trusted Healthcare Suppliers
We only provide the highest quality of home health care equipment and supplies.
SUPERIOR Home Health Care
Barrie Community PARTNERS
- SUPERIOR Home Health Care Barrie assists with the set up, cleaning, delivery and pick up of equipment that is provided through the ALS equipment pool. Our working relationship began in 2010 with ALS and we have had the privilege of meeting the most wonderful people afflicted with ALS as well as their supportive families.
- ALS Equipment Pool information can be accessed via the ALS website in Ontario click here for more information.
- For your convenience, Susan Montgomery, Occupational Therapist, is available two Mondays per month to meet with you at SUPERIOR Home Health Care to help you cope with your Arthritis challenges.
- Please call 1-800-321-1433 ext 3381 to schedule your appointment.
Canadian Diabetes Association
- Across the Country, the Canadian Diabetes Association’s regional office staff and volunteers conduct programs and provide support to people living with of affected by Diabetes navigate their care and self-management.
- Their programs and services encourage Canadians to live healthier lives by providing practical and accessible information that is helpful and meaningful to them.
- Located at 64 Cedar Pointe Drive, Unit 1404 Barrie, ON L4N 5R7
- Phone: 705-737-3611
Canadian Hearing Society
- CHS Barrie offers counselling, education, communication devices, educational support, information and referrals for people who are culturally Deaf, oral deaf, deafened and hard of hearing
- Located at 64 Cedar Pointe Drive, Barrie ON L4N 5R7
- Phone: 705-737-3190
Canadian Red Cross
- The Canadian Red Cross is a leader in supporting Canadians to remain living in their homes safely and with dignity through innovative and compassionate community health services. Canadian Red Cross Community Health Services are focused on non-acute interventions that are proactive and solution-based to meet the changing needs of Canadians who wish to stay at home as long as possible. Services include:
- Community Support Services
- Health Equipment Loan Program
- Home Care
- Community Initiatives
- Located at 809D-65 Cedar Point Drive, Barrie ON L4N 5R7
- Phone: 705-721-3313
- CARP is a national, non-partisan, non-profit organization committed to advocating for a New Vision of Aging for Canada, promoting social change that will bring financial security, equitable access to health care and freedom from age discrimination.
- phone: 705-252-4756
- email: email@example.com
CCAC- Health Care Connect
- Do you need a family health care provider? Health Care Connect is a program that helps you find a doctor or nurse practitioner if you don’t have one. You can also use the program to change family health care providers, but only after you drop off your current family health care provider’s patient list
- Located at 15 Sperling Drive, Suite 100, Barrie, ON L4M 6K9
- Call 1-800-445-1822 or visit
CNIB’s vital services include rehabilitation and support, an extensive range of helpful Shop CNIB products that can make life with vision loss easier, and one of the world’s largest libraries for people who are unable to read traditional print – all of which are designed to help Canadians overcome the challenges of vision loss and lead full, active lives.
So whether you’re looking for emotional support, practical ways to stay active and independent without vision or more information about your vision health, we can help.
- Located at 20 Anne Street Barrie, ON L4N 2C5
- Toll Free 800-563-2642 or 705-728-3352
Heart to Home Meals
- Relax and enjoy the things you like to do because we’re taking care of the meals. Heart to Home Meals has over 100 frozen meals, soups and desserts to choose from as well as products for special dietary needs. Each is designed by our chef and dietitian, and as a result you get the great flavour and the necessary nutrition. All you have to do is select the meals, order and our friendly drivers will deliver them direct to your home.
- You can order as often as you like. We are not a subscription service, so you don’t have to sign up to regular deliveries. Just order whenever you need us.
If you would like a full colour menu brochure, you can request one and we will mail it straight to you.
- Phone: 888-444-0741
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find health services, health news, health events and health library in Simcoe Muskoka area.
- Nsmhealthline.ca is an innovative website that puts accurate and up-to-date information about health services at the fingertips of consumers and health care providers across the North Simcoe Muskoka region of Ontario.
- Over 3,000 service listings describe organizations and programs serving people who live in Barrie & Area, Collingwood & Area, Orillia & Area, Midland, Penetanguishene & Area and Muskoka.
- Call 310-2222 (no area code required)
Home At Last Program
- Helps patients leave the hospital and get settled at home.
- Makes the transitions from hospital to home easy and comfortable.
- Provides a trained and caring Home At Last attendant, who will go home with the patient and stay until they are settled.
- Provides reliable and comfortable transportation.
- Picks up groceries, prescriptions, and medical supplies / equipment is required.
- Performs light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation and assists with personal care upon arrival at home.
- This service is available to seniors 65+ who need assistance when being released from participating hospitals in the North Simcoe and Muskoka area. The discharge planner will review eligibility with the patient prior to discharge.
- Located at VON Simcoe County, 14 Cedar Pointe Drive, Unit 1501, Barrie ON L4N 5R7
- Toll free 800-565-4145 or 705-737-5044 X 223
Home Instead Senior Care
Compassionate Senior Care Services
- Home Instead Senior Care® provides trustworthy, kindhearted, senior home care services in your loved one’s home. All CAREGivers are thoroughly screened, extensively trained, professional, and reliable. At Home Instead, it’s about providing the highest-quality home care services to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Located at 4 Cedar Pointe Dr. Unit B2, Barrie ON
- Phone: 705-503-5501
- Hospice Palliative Care aims to improve quality of life for those living with a life-limiting illness. This comprehensive model of care includes pain and symptom management in conjunction with social, psychological, spiritual and practical support. Support is available from the initial diagnosis of the illness for as long as support is required. Most clients come to us after receiving a cancer diagnosis but our supports are available for anyone living with any life threatening illness. This includes, but is not limited to HIV/AIDS, end-stage lung, kidney or heart disease, ALS and advanced neurological conditions.
- Support is a phone call away.705-722-5995
- Located at 336 Penetanguishene Road, Barrie, ON L4M 7C2
Independent Living Services (ILS)
- Independent Living Services of Simcoe County & Area exists to provide support and services to people with physical disabilities or limitations in Simcoe County, to assist them to lead dignified, productive and independent lives.
- Accessibility Resource Centre is a free service that offers guidance & support when looking for assistive devices, home and vehicle modifications that assist you to live safely & independently at home & within your community.
- If funding is a concern for your assistive device or modification A.R.C. can help you navigate the various funding sources which may be available to you.
- Located at 44 Cedar Pointe Drive, Unit #1102 Barrie, ON L4N 5R7
- Phone: 705-737-3263
March of Dimes
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- SUPERIOR Home Health Care is a proud supporter of the Mandarin MS Walk. Every year more than 40,000 Canadians in more than 160 communities across our country support the Mandarin MS Walk and raise vital funds for people living with MS. The annual Fundraiser is a heartwarming and meaningful community gathering, and it’s a chance to reconnect with old friends and make new ones along the way!
- Located at 80 Bradford St. unit 133, Barrie ON
- Phone: 705-733-0488
North Simcoe Muskoka Integrated Regional Falls Program (IRFP)
- SUPERIOR Home Health Care Barrie, as a member of the Simcoe Muskoka Integrated Fall Strategy, partners with IRFP to achieve the goal of reducing falls in our Region. Once per month we host falls preventions clinics with IRFP in our location.
- Please call IRFP at Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital at 705-325-2201 Ext 3851 to book your appointment.
Ontario Laser Health & Rehabilitation Centre
- They offer a range of laser therapy treatments to help you stop smoking, lose weight and relieve stress and pain from sport injuries.
- Some of the many treatments offered are:
- SOFT TISSUE AND SPORT INJURIES
- SMOKING CESSATION
- REPETITIVE STRESS PROBLEMS
- ARTHRITIC CONDITIONS
- MUSCULOSKELETAL PROBLEMS
- CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
- WEIGHT LOSS
- And much more!
- Located at 4 Alliance Blvd. Unit 1C, Barrie ON L4M 5G6
- Phone: 705-733-0333
Optometrist – Dr. Adam McLeod
- Is a full service optometry clinic, dedicated to providing quality eye care and eyewear for the whole family. It is their mission to stay up to date with the most current technology and practices in order to ensure they are always on the leading edge, and their patients consistently receive the care and education they deserve.
- Located at 130 Bell Farm Rd. Unit 7, Barrie, ON L4M 6J4
- Phone: 705-792-6116
- Orthotics Specialties provide professional orthotics services to Barrie Ontario and surrounding areas. Their manufacturing lab is fully equipped with on site repairs and alteration to all types of orthopaedic appliances. Orthotics Specialties offers personalized home-services for the elderly and disabled.
- Located at 130 Bell Farm Rd. Unit 3B, Barrie ON
- Phone: 705-726-2871
- They are a 24 hour service that provides our aging community as well as the disabled the opportunity to gain or maintain their overall independence with pride, dignity and respect.
- They will provide you with professional and courteous services including transportation, shopping, errands, prescription pick up and delivery services. We offer in town, out of town and even out of country transportation. Hospital pick up and drop off and even just an outing with your friends. The best part is that we offer this 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Their vehicle is wheelchair accessible for your convenience, there is a ramped entry on one side to make your entering and exiting the vehicle safe and less stressful for you. As always, your attendant rides for free.
- Their rates are competitive and each client has unique needs, please call for a quote that is as individual as you are.
- Phone: 705-331-5581
- Email: email@example.com
Royal Pro Resp Inc.
- ProResp Inc. is the largest independent, Canadian-owned provider of home respiratory services. For over 30 years they have been focused on quality home care with a client-centred approach. Today, they set the standard for excellence in respiratory home care.
- Located at 102 Commerce Park Dr. Unit 5, Barrie ON 705-730-0818
Seniors for Seniors Home Care
- Offers mature companions to assist seniors in living happier more independent lives in the comfort of their homes. They provide personal support caregivers, homemaking services, driver companions, live-in companions, drop-in companions, overnight services and house cleaning.
- Located at 60 Collier St, Suite 200, Barrie ON
- Phone: 705-719-1444
Saint Elizabeth – Home Health Care Services
Sharpe Hearing Clinic
- Don’t wait for your hearing to get worse, Sharpe hearing can help!
- Complete Hearing Testing
- Evaluation and selection of hearing aids
- Custom hearing aid fittings
- Advice and counseling on use and maintenance of hearing aids
- Hearing aid repairs
- Hearing aid programming & verification
- Custom hearing products, including specialty ear molds, musician plugs, swim plugs, noise protection
- Assistive Listening Devices, amplified telephones, television amplifiers
- Located at 36A – 320 Bayfield Street (Bayfield Mall) Barrie, ON L4M 3C1
- Phone: 705.792.9494
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simcoe Huronia Home Services
- Simcoe Huronia Home Services Mission is to provide quality and affordable home help services to anyone who needs a helping hand. They will keep your home looking good and well maintained so you can continue to live an independent and dignified lifestyle.
- visit their website at www.HomeHelpUnderstood.ca or call 705-727-9298
Top Motion & Mobility Inc.
- Unique Sleep Solutions manufactures and retails custom latex mattresses made with 100% natural talalay latex, organic cotton and pure New Zealand wool or organic wool. Their mattresses do not contain any synthetic materials or chemical flame retardants.
- They customize each side and every zone of your new mattress to ensure personal comfort. Their unique mattresses are constructed using individual latex layers that can be adjusted anytime throughout the life of your mattress. To accommodate the unique firmness needs of each sleeper both sides can be customized using interchangeable zones to meet the specific needs of hip, shoulder and lumbar regions.
- Located at 361 King St. Unit 2, Barrie, ON L4N 6B5
- Phone : 705.720.2999 Email : email@example.com
VON SMART Program
- Seniors Maintaining Active Roles Together
- The SMART program is an exercise program designed to enable seniors to achieve a healthier/fitter quality of life and independence. SMART is a gentle, low impact program that aims to improve strength, flexibility, mobility and balance to seniors who may not be able to participate in traditional exercise.
- Toll Free 800-565-4145 or 705-737-5044 X 226
- Click here for on line information
We Offer free in Home Equipment Assessments
At SUPERIOR Home Health Care we don’t just sell people reliable home medical equipment, we create relationships with our clients that last for years. Our professional team will work with you to help you once you have selected the right medical equipment, show you how to use it properly, and follow up with you to be sure you’re satisfied with the product.
Book A Free In-Home Equipment Assessment Now!