Drive Medical TENS unit AGF-602
- Dual isolated channels
- Pulse amplitude adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 30-260 micro-seconds
- Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse
- Modulation selector offers wave delivery in Normal, Burst or Modulation modes
- Plastic belt clip
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Clinically proven drug-free pain relief
Helps relieve pain from: Arthritis, Sciatica, Neck & shoulder pain, Leg, knee & foot pain, Lower back pain, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Whiplash, Groin strain, Fibromyalgia, Plantar Fasciitis, Tennis & golfer’s elbow, Diabetic neuropathy, Degenerative disk pain, and more!
2.StimTec Target uses TENS and EMS. Nerve and Muscle Stimulator
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) to stimulate the nerve endings in order to diminish pain and replace it with a tingling or massage-like sensation.
Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) is predominantly used to prevent or reduce muscle atrophy. EMS also increases blood flow to muscles, increasing the range of motion, muscle strength and enhancing muscle endurance. EMS also provides pain management related to spastic muscle and sore or tight muscles.
TENS has been used by healthcare providers since the 1970’s. TENS been extensively researched and its pain reduction effectiveness well documented. EMS is a newer modality and research indicates it’s effectiveness in the above-mentioned areas.