Otodoor Automatic Swing Door Opener
Open or close any swinging door automatically with the press of a button. The Swing Door Opener turns any inward or outward swinging, left or right handed door into an automated door, and it is also available with an electric strike for security or privacy. It has three operational modes and in the event of a power failure the door will still be able to operate manually.
Swing Door Opener, DM-150
- Can be installed on most doors, including wood and metal doors.
- “Hit and Stop” feature ensures safety operation.
- Fail safe operation – Door can be open/close freely during power outage.
- Built-in mechanical clutch to prevent motor from damaging when external force is applied to the motor.
- Audio warning as an indication when the swing door opener is operating.
- Auto learn door travel limits.
- 3 different operating modes:
1) Toggle Operation,
2) Open / Close Operation,
3) Timer Operation, closes door automatically after a specific period of time. (user programmable)
- Can learn up to 16 remote controls.
- Product Certification : CE, FCC, IC, ETL (Conforms to UL STD. 325),
cETL (Certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No.247-92)