Tilt Wheelchair Invacare Solara 3G
Invacare Solara 3G Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair
The Invacare® Solara® 3G Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair offers more adjustability and is easier to tilt as compared to the previous generation Solara wheelchair. With a 300 lb. standard weight capacity, tilt assist adjustment and a seat pan that grows, the Solara 3G wheelchair offers everything you loved about the Solara 2G wheelchair plus much more.
- The unique Tilt Assist feature makes tilting easier by reducing the effort required to tilt an occupied wheelchair With three settings, front, middle and rear, the simple Tilt Assist adjustments help to correct for uneven weight distribution
- The innovative Low Shear Recline minimizes shearing forces and prevents displacement of positioning tools such as laterals and headrest. Used in combination with tilt, recline can offer additional functional and clinical benefits to users and caregivers
- Foot-Operated Wheel Lock easily locks both rear wheels by pressing 1 of the 2 levers of the wheel lock 20″ and 24″ back canes include a 10Â° bend option accommodating after-market back hardware while the back angle adjustment location better fits after-market seating systems. In addition, adjustable height back canes can be ordered with or without adjustable angle stroller handles
- The DeGage Dynamic Rocker Back accommodates those with involuntary thrusts by helping to reduce pain or discomfort for the user. See www.degage.us for complete details
- For more detailed information visit www.invacare.com/solara3g