Hand Controls – Sure Grip
1. Spin Master Spinner Knob/Sure Grip
Available in your choice of three colors:
- Black (A600)
- Grey (A602)
- Wood-Grain (A601)
With Spin Master’s innovative, clamshell design, one size fits all steering wheels.
Unlike other spinner knobs on the market, the design will leave no permanent damage to your steering wheel.
Spin Master adds a quick-release function – remove and refit at the touch of a button!
Additional User Benefits:
- Spin Master is snugly fitted with two quality free-running ball racers
- With its super clamping jaws, the spinner knob should not move once fitted
- Due to its unique clamshell design, Spin Master provides a 3” clamping surface
- Components are made from the same material used by mining companies for heavy-duty applications
- Spin Master offers special leather grain etching to the knob section allowing it to match vehicle interiors
- Australian engineered, the Spin Master is the most revolutionary spinner knob to hit the industry
2.Push/Rock Left Hand Sure Grip
SAE J1903 Compliant
The original and the best, the Sure Grip Push/Rock system, has become known for its comfort, precision and overall safety.
Unlike other hand controls styles, the push/rock system puts the operating handle in a vertical position; the driver eases the handle back to accelerate and pushes forward to brake. This unique rocking motion allows full-range braking and acceleration with minimal hand travel while keeping the hand in a natural position.
Sure Grip’s Push/Rock controls are known for having the easiest gas in the industry today thus, allowing for hours of fatigue free driving. The push/rock style will give you the driving experience you have been longing for.
Sure Grip hand control designs prevents contact with legs or knees at higher speeds. The upright handle also allows the installation of controls in smaller vehicles or tight spaces other controls would not fit. Controls do not impede pedal use.
is an accelerator lock out device that comes standard on all of Sure Grip’s hand controls, and is an added safety feature for the driver or those that share the vehicle. With the push of a button or knob, the accelerator function of the hand control can be disabled and help prevent accidents through misuse of the control by mechanics, valets or any other unqualified user. is available in both electronic and manual formats.