Power Wheelchair Invacare Storm Series 3G
Storm Series Arrow 3G Power Wheelchair
Invacare has entered into a consent decree of injunction with the FDA that may limit our ability to provide this product.
The 3G Arrow rear-wheel drive power wheelchair with TrueTrack technology has the flexibility and function to accommodate a variety of drivers with diverse needs and take them where they need to go in style.
The revolutionary TrueTrack system makes power chair control easier than ever, while exposed suspension, aluminum mag wheels and a wrap-around battery enclosure provide sporty, rugged good looks.
Available with a variety of options, the 3G Arrow is everything you could ask for in a power chair – and so much more.
- Adjustable Rehab Seat featuring width and depth adjustment in 1″ increments. Width ranges: 12″-16″, 16″-20″, and 20″-24″. Depth ranges: 12″-18″, 16″-19″, and 19″-22″.
- Features TrueTrack technology, which accurately translates the driver’s commands and helps keep the power chair on a true forward path – even on slopes, thresholds and uneven terrain. TrueTrack minimizes the need for veer correction.
- Gearless Brushless motors provide accurate control of wheel speed ensuring exact and effortless of the drive command
- Standard Monroe Spring Shock system allows for up to 2 inches of movement to absorb impact and provide maximum clinical comfort and function
- Standard with MK6i Expandable Electronics, including a MK690 Controller and an MPJ Mark 6i Joystick. or MK6i Display and Alternative Driver Controls.