"Accessing Your Best Life Every Day
Funding Options for Home Accessibility & Mobility Healthcare Products
We help you navigate funding options for your home healthcare products
SUPERIOR Home Health Care has over 29 years’ experience working with funding agencies to obtain the financial assistance required that clients need to make their home accessible again. We have complete knowledge of all available funding sources, applications and processes necessary to get the funding you need.
We provide clients with funding information and can point them in the right direction to get any assistance that they are eligible for.
Here is a list of the funding options available in Ontario:
- The Ministry of Health and Long Term Care provides substantial funding to eligible clients for a myriad of mobility items (walkers, rollators, wheelchairs, scooters, power wheelchairs, seating, etc.)
- Clients are required to undergo a mobility assessment by an Occupational Therapist
- SUPERIOR Home Health Care is an authorized ADP vendor in the Province of Ontario
- Ceridian Cares supports requests for medical equipment, special therapies, home adjustments for barrier free living etc.
- To check if you are eligible, click here for the criteria
- Application form: Ceridian Cares application
- Jordan’s Principal responds to unmet needs of First Nations Children no matter where they live in Canada.
- Consumers who meet program criteria can apply for grant funding of up to $15,000 for home or vehicle modifications.
- Application form: Home and Vehicle Modification Program application