"Accessing Your Best Life Every Day
- Durable wheelchair lift for commercial* or residential access, available in multiple entry/exit configurations and platform sizes
- Reliable, easily installed ACME screw drive lift carries a wheelchair and passenger between 2 stops, up to 72″
- Nominal speed of 8 ft/min; operated by constant pressure controls
- Gate available with aluminum, acrylic or glass inserts, and with automatic opener
- Drive system housed in tower, so no machine room required; 750 lb capacity
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use; also available with enclosure and as a mobile unit
- Durable construction: Ideal for indoor use or outdoors in moderate weather; includes weather-resistant lock.
- Reliable operation: From the ACME screw drive with its precision movement and strength for day-to-day use.
- Easy to install: The self-enclosed drive tower makes the unit fast and easy to install.
- Other standard features: Continuous pressure operation, keyed access on car, non-skid zinc-coated platform in three standard sizes, automatic access ramp.
- Standard finish: Beige powder-coat paint.
- Safety features: Emergency stop button on car, underpan obstruction sensors, non-skid platform, manual lowering crank, 42 1/8″ (1070 mm) side panels, keyed cab buttons and keyed call stations, automatic access ramps, backup nut and backup nut safety switch.
- Warranty: 36 months parts. Please see complete details here.
- Optional configurations: Type 2, 3 and 4
- Platform sizes:
- W34″ x L48″ (864 mm x 1219 mm) Type 2, 3, 4
- W34″ x L54″ (863 mm x 1371 mm) Type 2, 3, 4
- W34″ x L60″ (863 mm x 1524 mm) Type 2, 3, 4
- Access ramp:
- 16″/406 mm, 24″/610 mm (Quebec or optional)
- 36″ and 42″ wide platforms optional
- Other options: Low profile aluminum doors, steel ULC fire-rated ProDoor, wooden door, power gate and door operators; aluminum, acrylic or clear tempered laminated inserts for gate and aluminum door; GAL or Savaria WR-500 weather resistant lock; emergency light on car; fixed access ramp; commercial package (audible alarm on car, grab rail); telephone or ADA handsfree phone; joystick; 60 mm buttons; wired hand pendant. Keyless operation if desired. This unit can also be configured to travel up to 72″ (1828 mm).
- Applications: Commercial*, residential, indoors, outdoors
- Standard capacity: 750 lb (340 kg)
- Maximum travel distance: 48″ (121.92 cm), optionally up to 72″ (182.88 cm)
- Nominal speed: 8 ft/min (0.04 m/s)
- Drive/motor: ACME screw drive and back-up nut, 1 hp, relay logic controller
- Power supply: 120 VAC, 15 A, 60 Hz, single phase (must be a dedicated electrical line).
*complies with ASME A18.1 (US), and B.355 & B.613 (Canada), state and local codes may differ