Bath Lifts at SUPERIOR Home Health Care
A bath lift is a medical device for mechanically lowering and lifting individuals from a bathtub. Present-day tub lifts are battery-operated, controlled with a simple button device.
A bath lift is a device that is designed to help individuals with limited mobility, such as the elderly, to get into, and out of, a bathtub. The point of a bath lift is to make bathing safe without the need to renovate the entire bathroom, which can be a costly endeavour.
Provide peace of mind for individuals who have difficulty getting in and out of the bath tub. It is portable for easy transport or to store away when not in use.
- Sliding seat for easy positioning and getting in and out of the tub safely
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Adjustable Height: 2” – 19” / 5 – 48 cm
- Backrest Recline: 10 – 50 degrees
- Chair Width: 13¾” / 35 cm
- Chair Depth: 16½” / 42 cm
- Back Height: 25¼” / 64 cm
- Back Width: 13¼” / 34 cm
- Transfer Seat: 14½” / 36.83 cm
- Flaps x 2: 6¾” / 17.15 cm each
- Weighs: 33 lbs / 15 kg
- Weight Capacity: 287 lbs / 130 kg
- Remote control that floats
- 4 x Suction cups
- AC/DC adapter